Join in the fall fun! Here’s the contest specifics:
- This is a family oriented project. Parents and family members are invited to help.
- Select your favorite book character and bring in a book to pair with it for display.
- NO CARVINGS allowed. Use any other materials, but NO CARVINGS. These pumpkins will not be allowed in the display.
- First and Last Name need to be on the bottom of the pumpkin.
- The students cannot bring the pumpkins on the bus to school. Therefore, parents can bring the pumpkins to school on Oct. 28th and 31st between 8:35 A.M. and 4:00 P.M.
- Please check the pumpkin in through the office so that we can get the name of the student that is participating and place a number on the pumpkin.
- The students will vote for their favorite pumpkin throughout the day on Oct. 31st and winners will be announced at the end of the day.
- Any pumpkin that is not taken home by 11/1/2019 will be discarded.
- Awards will be given to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places selected pumpkins.
HAVE FUN DECORATING YOUR PUMPKIN!!!